While it is amusing and all, Instagram has a lot of issues, and a lot of those issues are branded as “Instagram Not Working” errors. It’s vague but true.
People who develope it try their best and improve the mobile apps continually but something as huge as Instagram is like a gigantic vessel trying to swim. So, Instagram errors are inevitable with millions of users.
But are we hopeless? Absolutely not.
What Are Common “Instagram Not Working” Errors?
Instagram is really huge, and most of its problems are coming from this issue.
Its users are both a blessing and a curse at this point as they make a crazy amount of money they also have to maintain their server health at peak form. They manage to do this most of the time, but sometimes, it just slips.
Their own mistakes and server problems aside, there are a considerable amount of errors caused by users, too.
So, the internet is full of various solutions for various issues, and I will try my best to categorize the errors and summarize the answers here.
Instagram Notifications Are Not Working
One of the most common errors is notification problems. This error mostly because of the user, and there might be some solutions for it.
Here, let’s take a quick look:
- Probably the best solution is restarting our smartphone. Since we left our Nokia or Motorola behind, we almost completely forgot to turn our mobile phones off from time to time, and it causes some issues. So before we go deep, just restart your smartphone and see if the problem solved.
- It might sound obvious, but you might have the DnD (Do Not Disturb) mode on, which will effectively turn all notification off on your phone for you to sleep like an angel, notification-free. So, check if it’s on, and turn it off if necessary.
- Also, you should log out from your Instagram account and log back in again. Sometimes it fixes some weird glitch we can’t possibly know about.
- And lastly, you should turn low power mode off because it disables backgrıound refreshing for apps, which will make notifications disappear while you are not using it.
- Voila! Instagram not working problem is resolved, and you can use the app as you wish.
Instagram Crashes Constantly
This is something we can or cannot fix based on the root of your problem, which we can’t really diagnose ourselves. So we will just focus on the possible solutions here:
- As always, you should try to restart your smartphone when Instagram is not working and see if the problem solved. If not, please proceed.
- If Instagram keeps crashing to your main page, you can always try to update your app. Instagram continually updates itself, and with every update, it fixes dozens of glitches and bugs, so chances are your solution is there, too.
- And lastly, if nothing solves it, you should delete the app and download it back again from App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android). This will effectively clear the app cache data and probably fix the issue.
- And for the last step, whether you fixed the issue or not, you should always troubleshoot and let Instagram know there’s a problem with the app. Chances are they will fix it.
Instagram Is Disconnected
Sometimes we launch the app and see a red stripe on the screen. We can’t see or like any posts at all, can’t search any users or load any profile.
Yup, you’ve guessed it. Instagram crashed again. It is a server issue most of the time, and there is nothing we can do about it, but sometimes that is not the case.
Let’s just restart our smartphone as a first step again. Just in case.
If that didn’t work, check if your smartphone is in Airplane Mode. It cuts off the internet for you to have a safe flight so it might be the issue.
Basically, you just have to make sure you have a stable connection, if everything else seems working, just wait for Instagram to fix the problem.
And there you have it, folks, your three major, possible errors on Instagram, explained and summarized for you.
Instagram not working errors are something we have to live with, I suppose.
If you wish to see more content like this, please consider to browse our website, and if you like this article, you can always leave a comment! Stay tuned!