Instagram, which has reached 1 billion active users in the current year, is a social media platform that allows everyone to share photos and videos. We don’t need to remind you how relevant the content of your shares is on this platform, where even the most inactive user checks at least once a month. On such a crowded platform – and the most decisive feature of social media is that everything you do can be watched by the whole world – you will likely encounter people who will annoy you. Therefore, you might block or unblock someone on Instagram in time.
Maybe the number of people you want to see your posts is much less than the number of people you don’t want to see your posts. Luckily, Instagram has a user blocking feature that we can guess you’ve used at least once. You can block someone, but what if your friends have apologized to you after a fight that you had months ago and you need to unblock them? Here’s how to unblock someone on Instagram!
What Does Block or Unblock Mean on Instagram?
First of all, we need to remind you that when you block someone on Instagram, you don’t follow them anymore. In the same way, someone who has blocked you in the past will have to follow you again when they unblocked you. So when you unblock someone on Instagram, you have to follow them again if you want to.
Blocking someone on Instagram is a method we often use. Imagine how regularly you meet people who can annoy you in real life. You may not even want to consider the possibility of this happening in a substantial public place like the Internet. And most of the time it doesn’t even have to be someone you don’t know. You may have argued with your lover or friends, or you have been in some prohibited situations that you do not want a relative to know.
However, the main point is unblocking them after re-establishing some kind of communication with these people. Sometimes it takes time to find the person you’ll unblock in Instagram‘s interface, but after today you won’t have to ask anyone this question: How do you unblock someone on Instagram?
Unblock Someone on Instagram in Three Steps
For those who don’t have the time, you can unblock someone on Instagram in three steps:
- Type the username of someone you want to unblock in the search bar and go to the correct profile page.
- Tap “Unblock” below the user’s profile photo.
- Instagram will ask you if you are sure you want to do this, confirm.
Congratulations, you unblocked someone on Instagram in three steps.
If you need further about this topic, you can read the official Instagram Help guide by clicking on this link: https://help.instagram.com/454180787965921
How to See Who I Blocked on Instagram
If you have enough
time and want to see a detailed list of people you’ve blocked, here are some other
- If you want to perform this operation on your mobile phone, you must have the Instagram application installed on your phone. Log in to the Instagram app that is installed.
- Tap on the humanoid icon at the bottom right of the Instagram interface and enter your own profile.
- Now, tap the menu button, which consists of three lines, which you will see in the upper right when you enter your own profile.
- You have to youch the “Settings” button at the bottom of the secondary menu that opens from the right.
- After that, tap the “Privacy” option you see in the list on the Settings page.
- Enter the “Blocked Accounts” section in the privacy options on this page.
How to Delete Facebook? (Both Ways)
Facebook is a platform where many users spend most of their time today. On the Facebook platform, as well as many people request to create a large num...
Congratulations! In this list, you will see a detailed list of people you have blocked, which you can call “Instagram block list.” You can go to someone’s profile by tapping on the one you want and unblock it as in the first three-step.
Finally, if someone does something you don’t like and doesn’t follow Instagram’s community guidelines, feel free to block it. You would be surprised how many blocked users were on Instagram. And the weird thing is that some of them don’t worry about being blocked by a user on Instagram.