Facebook is a platform where many users spend most of their time today. On the Facebook platform, as well as many people request to create a large number of new accounts every day, they also want to close their accounts too. Despite being one of the leading platforms of social media, Facebook users may want to delete or disable their accounts, just like on any other platform. Facebook offers its users alternatives, such as deleting or temporarily disabling their Facebook accounts. People who want to delete their Facebook account permanently can complete this process in a few steps and delete their accounts forever. If you are wondering how to delete or disable an account on Facebook, we will tell you how to delete Facebook for you.
How to Delete Facebook Account?
While deleting your Facebook account is a short process, keep in mind that it is a permanent process. After deleting your Facebook account, no one can see your profile, and you cannot restore the shares on your Facebook account. If you only want to take a break from Facebook, it may be a better option to disable your Facebook account before permanently deleting it. But if you are still determined to delete your Facebook account permanently, you can say goodbye to Facebook forever by following the steps below.
- To permanently delete your Facebook account, first, log in to your Facebook account from any device.
- After logging into your account, click on the arrow icon in the upper right corner of your Facebook page.
- Press the Settings option from the drop-down menu that opens.
- Pressing the settings option will take you to another page. From this page, click Facebook Information in the upper left.
- From the options that come up, click on the option to delete your account at the bottom.
- At this stage, you can download your information on Facebook before deleting your account, if you wish. After that, click the Delete Account button again and continue.
- Enter your password to delete your account permanently, then click the Continue button.
- Finally, click on the Delete Account option for the last time and say goodbye to Facebook.
How to Disable Facebook Account?
The idea of taking a short break on Facebook before deleting your Facebook account might be a better option. Thus, you will not lose anything on Facebook permanently, and you will have the chance to return to Facebook when you regret it later. You can follow the steps below to say goodbye to your Facebook account and disable it temporarily.
- Log in to your Facebook account from any browser or Facebook application.
- Click on the little arrow icon in the upper right corner of the Facebook page and tap the Settings option.
- Click to the General option in the left column of the page that opens.
- You will see your general account settings, now select the Manage Account option.
- Scroll down your screen and find the Disable Account option and click on it.
- Enter your Facebook password in the blank space on the page and confirm the process of deactivating your account again.
- Congratulations, your account has been temporarily disabled. For a while, goodbye, Facebook.
How to Reactive Facebook Account?
If you want to return to Facebook after disabling your account, you can do this at any time you want. All you have to do is remember your e-mail address and password of your Facebook account. You can reactivate your Facebook account that you have disabled by logging into Facebook or using your Facebook account to log in somewhere else. It’s that simple.
In this article, we covered how to delete Facebook. In cases where you no longer want to use your Facebook account, you may be considering options such as deactivating or deleting your account. We recommend you to disable your account before permanently deleting it so that you do not regret it later. In this way, at least you could have done a little practice by disabling it before permanently deleting your account. Of course, if you want, you can also permanently delete your account because Facebook, unlike other social media platforms, gives you a second chance in this regard and gives you 30 days to change your mind. We hope this article helped you, and you have learned how to easily disable or delete your Facebook account.
Unfollow on Instagram in 6 Easy Steps
On Instagram, we need to follow people in order to make them a part of our feed, which we check 8 to 12 times a day on average. So, when we follow som...
If you want to learn more about Facebook, please see our other articles.